Vista Radio prides itself on a fresh vision of broadcasting and an unparalleled commitment to its community involvement.
Your big break is here! We are looking for our next, dare to be great, candidate for Cariboo Country in Quesnel. The right candidate will be out going and ready to really dig into the community, and be the face of the station around town. In addition, you'll be joining the Vista team which prides itself on creating opportunity for advancement. So, if you're ready to jump start your career, this is the place for you!
Position & Duties:
• Morning Announcer on-air for CKCQ in Quesnel
• Assist to develop creative promotions
• Know how to prep a great show for our audience
• Voice track shifts as necessary
• Be keen with social media (Facebook, Twitter and YouTube)
• Voice commercials for other Vista properties as needed
• Community liaison for the station
• Host station on-location broadcasts as assigned
• Any other relevant duties that may be assigned
• On-Air Host experience - ideally a minimum of 3 years
• Postsecondary Broadcast training from an accredited institution an asset
• Comprehensive knowledge or experience working in a small market
• Specific knowledge associated with the Quesnel, Williams Lake and 100 Mile House communities & markets are an asset
Applications and demo via email should be sent to Carol Gass at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.