Posting Date: December 11, 2020
Closing Date: December 23, 2020
Position: Morning Show Multi-Media Host (Full-time), UNIFOR 21M
Location: Bell Media Radio – Halifax, Nova Scotia
Salary: Group E (Commensurate with qualifications and experience) Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week. Monday – Friday 5:00 am-12:30 pm
· Co-hosting Morning Show, content preparation and public appearances.
· Shooting, editing and posting video segments to promote the Morning Show
· Consistent daily Social Media activity on all platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others as assigned.
· Managing & tracking all digital and social performance for the Morning Show
· Hosting or Voice tracking other dayparts and/or other stations and formats.
· A charismatic, positive and outgoing personality.
· Experience in the HOT AC or CHR format.
· Great listening and responding skills.
· A natural ability to connect and relate to a 25-54 audience.
· Proven Morning Show Co-hosting skills with ability to take on different roles & duties
· Technically sound with superb board operating skills.
· Passion for today’s Pop Culture, Entertainment and Social Scenes.
· Superior knowledge and experience with all Social Media platforms.
· Deep experience with Audio/Video editing software & Wide Orbit Automation System
To apply, email on-air demo including resume & references to:
Brad Muir, Director of Programming
Bell Media Radio Halifax
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bell Media Inc. is dedicated to equity in the workplace.