Stingray Radio – Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Morning Show Operator/Co-Host
If you join the team at The New HOT 1055 in Charlottetown you join a fun, creative and energetic staff on Prince Edward Island’s HOTTEST radio station! The best ice cream in the WORLD, world class golf courses, beaches and restaurants minutes from our storefront studios – and, of course, Charlottetown’s home of the top-rated Morning Hot Tub! You will have to enjoy the awesome nightlife and festivals that take over our weekends on the island too (tough gig huh?)
● You are ready to inform and engage Prince Edward Island each weekday morning
● You understand the importance of local information during the morning commute for Island listeners.
● You are looking for fun so you bring a good time and great attitude to each show.
● You work the phones and social media like a superstar.
● You have knowledge of Music Master, Wide Orbit, Adobe Audition, VoxPro.
● You have music, promo or production department experience (BONUS!)
● You work well under pressure and can react accordingly and quickly.
● You have experience with remotes and on location broadcasts.
If you love local information, and being part of a show that is the life of the party, here’s what to do:
• Send your application to Dan Barton, Director of Programming, Maritimes, at email@example.com
● Include your resume, references and your demo! Show me what you’ve got in less than 2 minutes.Tell me what else you’re passionate about. Do you love production, promotions, music, etc,
● Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: https://forms.office.com/r/BkkZVEeMAS
Submissions deadline: Friday, June 9th, 2023
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of racialized groups are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.