Ontario rocker is looking for the next community-minded hero to take over the airwaves weekday mornings. This is a big job!
You love the idea on embedding yourself in a County known for its year-round events, historic areas, incredible community spirit, amazing restaurants, great beaches and the best core of volunteers in Canada.
The only thing missing here is you. Don't be shy, apply!
● Host our daily morning show from 6am - 10am (or after 10 if you have a great caller on the line...)
● Be a great storyteller creating your own compelling content with an emphasis on local and the listener (don't be lazy...)
● Maintain station social media pages (even with a few of our trolls...)
● Be a community star and make a ton of promotional appearances (open bar...)
● Regular airchecks (right....)
● Liaise with clients as necessary. (yes, all of them)
● Prepare a great show for our audience (FUN!)
● Voice track shifts as necessary (it's 2020...)
● Voice commercials as needed (pays the bills around here...)
Qualifications (from our HR Dep't...):
• Previous on-air experience at a commercial radio station (morning experience not required, but is an asset)
• Promotions and on-the-street marketing experience is also important
• Professional on-air sound with an understanding of the content needs and wants of our audience
• Attention to detail in everything that you do
• A good work ethic and the ability to work well with others, even when you disagree with them!
• Valid drivers licence