FULL TIME RADIO POSITION IN NORTHERN MANITOBA!
VERSATILE/MULTIPOTENTIAL POSTION… includes: FRONT DESK / CREATIVE / TRAFFIC/ NEWS/ ON AIR/ PRODUCTION/ SPORTS … “THE COG IN THE WHEEL” … AT 102.9 FM CJAR IN THE PAS
This position is a very exciting opportunity for someone getting into radio who wants to learn it all OR someone who is looking for a family owned atmosphere radio job that will use all your tried and true skills as you wind down your radio career.
We may be looking for you if … you are open to new opportunities and adventure, slower pace and the outdoors; are a radio person who understands community and local radio; a person who can wear many hats, write, be creative, communicate and work in a small team setting.
CJAR has an opportunity we are excited to talk to interested applicants about.
This position is fulltime and begins ASAP.
We are a radio station group (3 stations as part of Arctic Radio in northern Manitoba) with a strong community-minded philosophy that focuses on what’s happening locally in the business network and our communities.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a genuine interest in local radio
- Has the ability to write in a clear, concise, and creative manner
- Is outgoing and willing to speak with people
- Has strong organizational skills and is comfortable with deadlines
- Has completed relevant courses in radio broadcasting
- a valid driver’s license and car preferably
- is comfortable with a variety of computer software
Send resumes and demos ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org