Position: (Full-Time) Music Director / Host
Reports to: Program Director
Station(s) Play 107
Application Deadline: December 24, 2020
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please.
Our music director and midday host is moving on up in the industry which means we’re on the hunt for a music director who’s passionate about pop throwbacks from the 90s to today. The successful Player will balance music with a personality-driven on-air shift in Canada’s most competitive radio market.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Schedule daily music logs, file various association reports, assist with music research
• Host on-air shift on Play 107
• Station appearances, remotes and events as required
• Daily web content/social media updates
• Voice track when needed
• Other duties as required by management
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
• Wide Orbit, SoCast, Audition, RadioPromoHub & MusicMaster knowledge an asset
• Love the music as much as the audience does
• Must be self-motivated
• Minimum one-year experience as Music Director or Assistant Music Director
• Minimum 2 years’ experience on air
• Loves contributing to a creative programming team
• Amazing time management skills and organization skills
• Plays well with others
Send demo and resume to:
Chris Myers, Program Director
Harvard Broadcasting Edmonton
Please put “PLAY MUSIC” in your subject title.
Harvard Broadcasting Inc. values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity.