Music Director, Announcer, and Utility Producer 89.1 Max FM Orillia, ON
89.1 Max FM is the Alternative North – bringing new rock and alternative to Orillia, Barrie, and Muskoka. We’re looking for the next member of our team, someone to be an on-air rockstar for us, but also craft our musical sound behind the scenes. Not only will you be entertaining thousands of fans in Central Ontario, but as part of BDS Canada’s Modern Rock panel, you’ll help set the direction for alternative rock radio across all of Canada.
· Host a daily semi-live show on 89.1 Max FM
· Schedule music logs and manage the music library for Max (rock and alternative)
· Management of audio library (imaging, specialty show audio, etc.)
· Voicetracking and music scheduling work for other Bayshore stations
· Maintain relationships with record labels and recording artists (both nationally and locally)
· Promotional appearances on behalf of the station
· Voicing commercial scripts and recording client audio
· An upbeat and natural personality, and you enjoy meeting and talking to new people
· Able to speak and relate to today’s modern rock audience – males and females 25-54
· Love working on a team and willing to have fun, with a burning desire to make great radio
· Familiar with radio automation systems like Wide Orbit, music scheduling software like Musicmaster, and audio editing software like Adobe Audition
· Must have a valid G driver’s license
Send us your demo, cover, resume, and tell us what you think you could achieve a world record for. Send it all to Ian Solecki, Director of Operations, via email@example.com with the subject line “89.1 Max FM World Record Contender.”
Please submit applications ASAP as we’re looking for someone immediately. Your application will be kept in confidence. No phone calls, please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.