Prince Albert, SK
Pattison Media is looking for a talented News Anchor/Reporter to join an elite team of broadcasters in Prince Albert, SK.
We are looking for a creative, engaging, and enterprising anchor to deliver fast-paced innovative newscasts backed by a team of journalists that make up the dominant, #1 news source in the market.
You may be the News Anchor we’re looking for if you’re a great storyteller, have a strong on-air presence, digital-first mindset and a winning attitude. Other qualifications and duties include:
• Using editorial judgement to help determine content of newscasts
• Developing story ideas, writing, shooting and editing news for on-air broadcast
• Having a strong working knowledge of Canadian Press (CP) style print journalism
• Meeting deadlines and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Being adept at all delivery platforms, including engagement on the web and social media
• Performing other tasks as required by supervisor
• Broadcast Journalism degree or diploma
• Valid drivers license and access to reliable vehicle
We are good at what we do. If you’d like to work with a group of over-achievers, who have fun while making a difference in their community, apply now.
Please send your resume, writing examples, on-air demo and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID form by August 15, 2021 to:
Director of Information Programming
**Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential**
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.