Welcome to Moose FM! We are currently hiring for a News Reporter/Announcer in our Kemptville Market.
We work in a collaborative and supportive environment so you can develop your skills to be a self-starter and a leader.
We empower our employees to shape company culture. Our culture includes being committed to fostering an inclusive and dynamic working environment.
● Researching and writing news stories for online and on-air broadcast
● Delivering News on-air in a prime time slot
● Contributing to and updating sites and social media
● News audio and video production
● Show Content writing and presenting
● We promote training and development, experience working in a newsroom or equivalent journalism background is an asset
● We expect you to achieve strong verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to have conversations, be an interviewer and storyteller
● Solid on-air delivery with a desire to learn and improve
● Dedicated to strong organizational skills
● Remain calm under pressure to meet deadlines
● Ability to critically think on your feet and take direction
● A valid driver's license
● Working familiarity with Adobe Audition, Newsroom and on-air software
Attach a link to a Soundcloud/YouTube or mp3 audio demo. Include examples of your written work with your resume.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.