102.9 CHTM FM (610 AM) in Thompson, MB is looking for an on-air announcer.
Here’s your opportunity to join the team at a community-focused, locally-owned radio station!
We are a small-to-medium market station with a strong community-minded philosophy. Our format is a gold- and current-hit radio hybrid that we developed to satisfy our diverse listening audience.
102.9 CHTM is looking for a candidate who:
- has completed relevant courses in radio broadcasting.
- will dedicate themself to hosting an energetic and interactive radio show. - is comfortable working with crowds (for on-location remotes, hosting community events) - has strong commercial production skills. (Adobe Audition & IMediatouch Production skills are an asset).
- is interested in contributing to our online content (website & facebook). - has strong computer skills both on the air and in the office.
- is open minded, versatile, flexible, and understands what it means to work as part of a team.
- has excellent time management and organizational skills
- doesn’t mind putting in the hours needed to make sure the job gets done!
- understands that radio isn’t a Monday-Friday 9-5 job, it’s a lifestyle!
102.9 CHTM offers:
- a salary that’s competitive in the industry for comparable markets
- the opportunity to launch your radio career and explore various aspects of the radio industry with hands-on experiences
Send your résumé & demo to:
Program Director / 102.9 CHTM.
103 Cree Road.
Thompson, MB. R8N-0B9.