The Roz & Mocha show is looking for a full time Toronto based on air contributor & digital content producer. This is a swiss army knife role as part of Canada’s favourite morning show. We require a big personality who is happy to sit behind a microphone and be part of the show, AND who is equally comfortable sitting behind a monitor working on digital content.
In this role you’ll be able to jump behind the mic to read a news bulletin, record the weather, deliver an entertainment segment or even share a story from your life. The Roz & Mocha show is not only heard in Toronto but across many markets in Canada and there is always content to be created and shared with our affiliate stations.
In addition, you’ll be responsible for coming up with great digital ideas for the show. Working closely with the show’s production team, you’ll be responsible for the creation, production and execution of video and digital content for the show. This will include creating & scheduling content to social platforms, shooting & editing video content and facilitating social conversations with the show’s audience.
To be successful in this role, ideally, you’ll have:
· A big personality and be comfortable being yourself on air.
· The ability to prepare & deliver news/information & pop culture segments.
· Experience producing digital content with highly developed video skills
· Demonstrated experience in creating and maintaining an engaged social media audience across multiple platforms
· Willingness to research audience preferences and discover current trends.
· Desire to stay up to date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
· Experience with Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
· A willingness to work morning radio hours
Along with your Resume and cover letter, please include and examples of video content you’ve created and any audio/video that showcases your personality.
Please log on to jobs.rogers.com to apply and refer to Req #209867.