Reports to: Program Director
Station(s) 104.9 The Wolf
Application Deadline: July 6th
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please
Are you ready to … host a compelling and engaging radio show every weekday between 10am and 3pm… that rocks!!!
If you love rock and alternative music, are obsessed with connecting through social, text and calls, 104.9 the WOLF has a rare opportunity for you to join one of the best rock stations in the country. You’ll also get to learn and grow in the music department.
If you’ve got the show, the socials and the right attitude and you want to see what programming music is all about, then this is the opportunity for you.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare and deliver an engaging & entertaining program, 10am-3pm Monday-Friday
• Station appearances, remotes and events as required
• Daily web content/social media updates
• Voice track when needed
• Voice commercials as assigned by the Production Department.
• Execute on-air promotions.
• Attend meetings as required by management of Harvard.
• Assist with updating and maintaining music libraries
• Assist with reconcile, edit, and export of daily logs
• Help to ensure station meets CanCon requirements
• Other duties as required by management
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
• Dedicated to superior local show prep
• Must understand responsible, effective use of social media
• Creative and think outside the box
• Experience in Music Master an asset
• A wizard with Wide Orbit and Adobe Audition
• Must be self-motivated
• Minimum 2 years’ on-air experience
• Loves contributing to a creative programming team
• Amazing time management skills and organization skills
• Plays well with others
• Must have a valid driver's license and provide a current drivers’abstract
Please send your resume & demo to:
Andrew Wilcox, Program Director
Harvard Media, Regina
104.9 The Wolf & play92
Please put “Middays” in your subject title.
Harvard Media. values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity