Do you have both on air and promotional experience in a commercial radio station? Do you thrive is a fast-paced, growingand dynamic work environment? If so, then perhaps we have the job for you
Job Responsibilities include:
• Daily airshift
• Voice tracking as required
• Commercial voice work
• Client and station remotes as required
• Public appearances and community involvement
• Maintain website and social media platforms
• Manage our promo inventory, station vehicles and remote broadcasts
• Vacation Relief for Morning Show & Music Scheduling
• Strong knowledge of the Hot AC format
• A solid on-air performer that delivers engaging, locally focused content daily
• Relate to the target audience with relevant, local, and timely information
• A great communicator on air, on the phones, in public, and on social media
• Proficient with computers and broadcast software
• Highly creative and able to conceive and deliver a unique promotional perspective
• Website and graphic skills with experience using Adobe Photoshop an asset
• At least 2 years on air experience in a commercial radio station.
• A valid Ontario driver’s license
• Relocation to the Woodstock/Oxford County region is a requirement
Southern Ontario is a great place to live, work and play. If you are an enthusiastic team player with a great work ethic that loves business, then we want to hear from you.
Send your cover letter, resume, on air demo and promo examples to firstname.lastname@example.org On Air/Promotions in the subject line.
Byrnes Communications is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Deadline for resumes: March 1, 2023.