Operations and Sales Manager - Western Canada (AB/BC)
Are you a successful leader looking for a new opportunity? We’d love to talk with you.
You will oversee the sales, programming and operational functions of a division consisting of several radio stations. Your skill set is relationship building, people management and all things business. You’re analytical, creative and a great communicator/decision maker who supports the Company's goals and objectives.
We are invested in your success; we want you to achieve great things and we want to provide you with the opportunity to advance your career with us.
● Commitment to being 100% aligned with the company’s Values of Integrity, Teamwork, Client and Community Involvement, Innovative Thinking and Passion.
● Assist in creating and maintaining the highest levels of personal and team productivity with enthusiasm, and commitment to outstanding customer service.
● Support, promote and implement all corporate policies, initiatives and Standard Operating Procedures and ensure the employees comply and use them effectively.
● Recruit, train, develop, motivate and coach employees.
● Conduct performance appraisals on sales and support staff, and provide regular feedback, including administration of corrective actions.
● Meet and exceed stations’ local retail sales budgets.
● Help develop and maintain current client lists with all Sales Executives.
● Build strong relationships with existing and new clients.
● Enhance the performance and image of our stations and the Company as a whole.
● Ability to deal with both problems and interpersonal situations with positive results.
● Experience in operations, programming and sales. Broadcast management experience is a must.
● Strong sense of urgency and results-orientated, thrive in an environment of constant change and evolution.
● Leadership of a dynamic team able to work in harmony with Programming and Sales with positive results.
● Be a Team builder, with a strong work ethic and lead by example.
● Accountable for sales budgets and goals.
● Develop business relationships within our communities.
● Superior communication skills, solid problem-solving skills and an ability to prioritize demands and manage expectations.
Sound like you might be the right person for the role?
Please send a cover letter and your resume to RadioManagementJob@gmail.com