CANADIAN TRAFFIC NETWORK- MONTREAL
The Canadian Traffic Network - CTN, the largest supplier of traffic reporting in Canada, is looking for dedicated, and talented broadcasters. We have immediate openings in our Montreal office.
In these positions you will be on-air on some of this city’s best radio stations including CHOM fm and Virgin 95.9fm, in the coveted AM/PM drive times, helping people make their way around the city.
Successful Candidates will have:
· Previous on-air experience in the broadcasting industry preferably in news and/or traffic reporting.
· Degree or diploma in Journalism or Broadcasting or related field
· A solid knowledge of the Montreal area, transit and traffic patterns
· Able to work both independently and as part of a team
· Flexible availability
· Familiarity/working knowledge of basic broadcast equipment and tools
· Better than average computer skills
· Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle or other reliable transportation
If you are looking for the opportunity to work in Canada's biggest broadcast market, in the fast-paced and growing world of traffic reporting and are willing to work hard to help us continue to provide the absolute best product out there - CTN might just be looking for you.
Please send resume and mp3 demo to email@example.com. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.