The Canadian Traffic Network, the largest supplier of traffic reporting in Canada, has an immediate opening for Part-time traffic reporter in our Winnipeg location. If you are self-motivated, detail oriented and not just able, but excited to work in a fast-paced environment – sharing valuable road and traffic information with commuters across Winnipeg and area – we are looking for YOU!
As a successful candidate, you will be gathering traffic information working with a team of reporters providing traffic reports and traffic information to some of Winnipeg’s top radio stations!
Here is what we are looking for:
• Experience on-air at a commercial radio or TV station, preferably in traffic and/or news reporting.
• A Degree or Diploma in Journalism or Broadcasting
• Knowledge of area roads, transit and traffic patterns.,
• Flexible availability: we are not a 9-5 business
• Great organizational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task
• Better than average computer skills,
• Experience understanding of basic broadcast equipment and tools.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Intrigued? Send recent resume and Mp3 demo or on-line link to firstname.lastname@example.org