Under the direction of the Station Manager the P.M. Drive Host will be responsible for providing a variety of tasks associated with the preparation, promotion and on-air presentation of program content in a manner that is consistent with FPR culture, ethics and values.
· Represents FPR by serving as the voice viewers recognize, and as a representative, seeks to maintain the excellent reputation of FPR at all times;
· Assists the Station Manager with organizing and participating in the planning of materials for broadcast;
· Performs the afternoon drive show from 3pm to 7pm;
· Does Voice Track shift for the weekend as needed;
· Use Social media platforms to engage with the listener
· Interviews guests, celebrities, politicians, community representatives, etc, both on & off air; prepares background notes and questions;
· Assists the Station Manager with marketing and promotions show strategies including program ideas;