Podcast host-producer/digital content producer
London, Ontario – full time
Blackburn Radio Inc. is looking for two passionate and dedicated storytellers to produce and host podcasts and create digital content for BlackburnNews.com.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to: creating informative, engaging, interesting, and relevant podcasts, as well as other digital content for BlackburnNews.com.
The successful candidate will possess:
• A diploma or degree from an accredited post-secondary institution (or working toward a diploma/degree)
• Exceptional news judgement
• An ability to write and present clear and engaging stories
• A strong work ethic
• A critical mind and a willingness to dig for the story
• An ability to work with WordPress, Newsroom, various social media platforms
• A valid driver’s licence
Demos, resumes, and writing samples should be sent by January 11, 2021 to: email@example.com
Subject line: Podcast host/producer / Attention - Scott Kitching
Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Blackburn Radio Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace. We are committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and we encourage applications from qualified individuals and genders, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.
Applicants should identify if they require accommodation during the recruitment process on a confidential basis.