Grande Prairie, AB
Pattison Media’s Grande Prairie division has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a full-time, Producer/Announcer! Reporting to the Program Directors and the Creative Director, the responsibilities will include:
• Producing commercials and imaging for both stations and voicing clients.
• Voice tracking and live on-air fill in when required. On-location broadcast when required.
• Music Scheduling when required for holiday fill in. (Music Master knowledge an asset, not a requirement)
• Communicate effectively with Programming, Creative and Sales and consistently meet deadlines.
What we’re looking for:
• Experience with Adobe Audition is a must.
• You are creative, quick, efficient, organized, dependable and coachable.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with two formats, Country and Classic Hits. We need someone that can shift gears from producer to on-air and back. This is a chance to experience a little bit of everything and the good news is this job is Monday to Friday!
Grande Prairie is a growing city with a population just under 70,000 and a trade area of 250,000 and our stations are both at the top of the market! If you are dedicated to making great radio, apply today!
You can apply online at www.pattisonmedia.com/careers or send your resume, demo package and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID form by Friday, September 23rd, 2022, to:
Program Director 989 Rewind Radio
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download atpattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential*
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self-identification form, as doing so will help us correct the under-representation of those individuals in our company.