Location: Bell Media Alberta
Salary: Commensurate with education and applied experience
Hours of Work: Fulltime - 37.5 hours per week. Overtime as required.
Reporting to the Director, Creative & Production – Prairie Region, based in Calgary, this multi-skilled and motivated individual will be responsible for:
· Producing compelling commercials, station promotions and imaging.
· Strong understanding and knowledge of Pro-Tools & Wide Orbit & Adobe Audition.
· Effectively coach talent, clients and support staff with voicing.
· Voice acting an asset.
· Effectively interpret Writers, Clients and Management’s needs and translate then into compelling messages.
· Participate in and present creative input at Client meetings and brainstorms
· Ensure consistent brand messaging for the station across all platforms.
· Generate and contribute ideas for promotions.
· Work within the station’s core values of Integrity, Creativity, Respect and Teamwork
· Other duties as assigned.
· Post-secondary education in Radio Broadcasting and at least 2-3 years’ experience in commercial production.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on customer service
· Highly motivated, dependable, and energetic, with a strong knowledge of social media
· Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
· Personable and professional, combined with a great sense of humor
· Self-motivated team player with the ability to work well under minimal supervision
· Ability to react quickly and productively in a changing environment, requiring immediate decision-making, while managing multiple high priority tasks
· Able to work under pressure, ability to react quickly and productively in a changing environment requiring immediate decision-making.
Interested candidates are encouraged to forward a current resume in confidence to:
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.