Production Coordinator - The Social, Freelance, Contract, Bell Media
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
· Organizing and delivering all daily show elements (graphics, photos, video, etc.)
· Organizing, tracking and maintaining music cue sheets, dope sheets, releases, clearances and expiries for the daily broadcast, digital platforms and podcast
· Clearance of photos, video, social media and any external editorial content
· Regularly tracking, monitoring and maintaining all subscription services
· Organizing and maintaining pre-tape schedule, edit and approval schedules
· Tracking and ingesting daily pre-tape segments
· Regularly updating and archiving daily content lineups and show information
· Organizing and packaging weekend and holiday/hiatus shows
· Other daily show duties as assigned
· Exceptional organizational and research skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under intense pressure on a tight deadline
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Strong editorial sensibility
· Experience with clearances for broadcast
· Post-secondary degree in TV production
· 2 years of production experience
· Enthusiastic interest and knowledge of pop culture, news/current affairs and entertainment
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media - Freelancer
Job Status: Temporary - Part time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 03/14/2023
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive,equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.