Production Lead / Commercial Producer - North Bay, ON
Vista Radio prides itself on a fresh vision of broadcasting and an unparalleled commitment to its community involvement. Vista Radio is privileged to operate 43 radio stations (and growing) broadcasting across 70+ transmitters located in three Provinces and the Northwest Territories. We are also well connected to our communities with 33 MyTownNow websites.
If you are looking for a career that offers challenging work, long-term growth potential and the chance to make a real difference, join our team. With more than 250 employees our team is passionately dedicated to their communities and is committed to generating exceptional local radio.
About the Job:
Vista Radio has an immediate opening for a Production Lead / Commercial Producer, based in North Bay, ON.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Create IDEA based campaigns through our creative process with our sales, programming and VIG Creative Services team
● Develop commercial and promo audio for local stations and, as required, all Vista radio properties
● Assign workflow through Vista’s virtual creative environment
● Implement superior digital audio editing skills
● Maintain a high level of knowledge of local and regional news, community events and competitive media within and outside of your market
● If requested, voice commercial and promo copy
● Superior digital audio editing skills
● Experience in radio station operations and production
● Passionate about local radio
● High level of initiative/self-motivation, goal oriented performance
● Knowledge of Adobe 6.0, Enco, vCreative would be considered an asset
● Strong communication skills verbally, written and social media
● Ability to relate to the local target audience
● Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
● Must enjoy a fast-paced work environment that is based on team & individual effort
● A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach
Apply online www.VistaRadio.ca or send you resume, cover letter and examples of your work to Darren Scott at email@example.com
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.