Position: Program Director / Afternoon Drive Announcer
The search is on for a creative and inspiring leader to support programming and talent development for Bounce Owen Sound. This management position is ideal for a dynamic, innovative and passionate professional who has exceptional communication skills. If you have integrity, imagination, a passion to engage with the communities we serve and a relentless drive to succeed, this is an incredible opportunity to live and work in beautiful Grey County.
• Oversee all aspects of programming for Bounce Owen Soundwith a focus on the development of on-air talent through consistent coaching, mentoring and feedback.
• Coach talent to ensure strong performance as content creators, social influencers and community ambassadors.
• Work with Promotions and Sales to innovate and execute engaging contesting and revenue generating opportunities.
• Lead regular programming meetings that foster open communication, inclusion and development of ideas.
• Prepare and execute a tight community focused Afternoon Drive show on Bounce Radio Owen Sound
• Create original content on social media, and help grow the station’s social following
• Focus on community impact and initiatives
• Voice Commercials for both Bellmedia radio and CTV stations
• Voice track other shows (in-market and out-of-market) when necessary
• Coverage of live remote broadcasts
• Compliance with all regulatory requirements and Bell Media code of conduct.
• Excellent team leadership and coaching skills including giving feedback and managing performance.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze ratings data and make business decisions accordingly.
• Superior judgement and ability to multi-task a variety of functions while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
• Must be able to connect and engage with Adults A25-44.
• Working knowledge of MediaTouch, Burli and Promosuite a definite asset.
• Above average working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Audition.
• Collaborative, strategic and open-minded.
• Superior oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to build solid relationships with key stakeholders and partners.
• You are creative and innovative. You have the next big idea for us!
• 3-5 years of experience in radio operations (on-air would be considered an asset)
Bell is an equal opportunity employer.