XL 103 Program Director
Behind every great radio station is a great Program Director. XL 103 is that great radio station. Are you the next great PD to lead it?
While Edmontonians might disagree, Forbes named Calgary the 3rd best city in the world to live in. Banff and Lake Louise are in your backyard, and the city’s year-round recreation facilities are the envy of almost every other city. Alberta’s low taxes and reasonable cost-of-living help make Calgary a fantastic place to call home and raise a family.
As the Program Director of XL 103, you will guide this heritage brand to new heights, playing the most enduring music ever made. You will have the support of a strong and experienced team to help you guide XL 103’s on-air product, marketing, research, and audience growth.
The next PD of XL 103 has:
• A winning track record of high performance, ideally in a PPM market.
• Experience successfully coaching major market on-air talent.
• A strong grasp of music scheduling and the ability to turn a list of songs into a cohesive radio station.
• Strong knowledge of the classic hits format.
• Ability to work with modern radio station operating systems such as WideOrbit, MusicMaster, etc.
• The ability and desire to host a regular on-air show.
• Experience working with marketing and promotions teams to acquire and retain audience.
• Knowledge of PPM measurement and associated software.
• Experience in audience research interpretation and implementation.
• An understanding of the Calgary market and the ability to reflect the market on the air.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
1. Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
2. Send your resume, references, and demo to Zach Bedford - email@example.com
Submissions deadline: Oct 28, 2022
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.