Program Director / On Air Announcer – Prince George, BC
94.3 THE GOAT is Prince George’s home of World Class Rock and we are looking for our next Program Director / On-Air Host. You are a person with LOADS of energy and creativity and you are passionate about making great, local radio! You are a leader who gets the most from those around you and thinks that working in a team is paradise!
You are right AND left brained and once you've had a blast on air, you are ready to tackle all the responsibilities that come along with being the face of the station!
You want to meet your public at station promotions and events and you are, "Best In Class," when it comes to client remotes. Radio is your life and you are ready to bring it to Central British Columbia, and you are prepared to be #1!!!
• Create a safe, fun, challenging work environment where you lead a team from the trenches
• Coach Talent to become amazing story tellers and local celebs
• Prepare and host Weekday Morning Show
• Voice tracking as required
• Ensure Vista content strategy is executed consistently on air and online
• Able and willing to work flexible hours
• Assist to develop creative promotions that are both digital and radio combined
• Responsible for growing audience both on air and online
• Attend station events inside and outside of regular work hours
• Be a part of the community and make promotional appearances when required
• Liaise with clients as necessary
• Strong Computer skills
• Proficiency with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube)
• Strong communication and interview skills
• Be an innovation machine
• Must enjoy a fast-paced work environment that is based on team & individual effort
• Valid driver’s license and reliable automobile
• Certificate or diploma in radio broadcasting or broadcast communications
• Minimum 5 years of broadcast experience
• Strong on-air skills
• Great people skills
• High level of initiative/self-motivation, goal oriented
• Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
• Ability to relate to the local target audience and make promotional appearances as required
• Understand the meaning of local and relevance
• Adobe Audition, G-Selector and Enco experience (recommended)
Please email your demo(link), cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.