Program Director, CHUM 104.5, Bell Media
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and
create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with
each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms.
We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known
entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Lead the charge as Program Director for Canada’s leading radio station CHUM 104.5.
You know great talent and content, and can lead a strong team of committed professionals including on air, promotions, and digital. Responsible for our largest radio station and brand, you have the ability to analyze data, drive ratings, and define a
strategy to ensure success now and well into our future. You are an experienced and
exceptional coach, and you understand what it means to be “hyper local”, forging strong relationships with our community partners and clients.
- Lead the biggest radio station in Canada!
- Leadership of on air, digital and promotional teams.
- Development of on air talent through consistent multi-platform coaching and
- Working with talent to ensure strong performance as multi-platform content
creators, social influencers and community ambassadors.
- Lead, support and represent the brand, Bell Media & BCE initiatives.
- Ensure full and complete compliance with regulatory to protect the license.
- Develop consistent promotional activity including contesting and community
initiatives with local promotions team.
- Drive digital and social strategies with support from local and national digital
- Execute Toronto research projects in collaboration with our National Programming Team.
- Work with Sales to build and maintain client relationships to drive brand affinity
and generate revenue.
- Always be thinking of the next opportunity for ratings and revenue growth.
- Excellent team leadership and coaching skills including giving feedback and
- Demonstrated ability to analyze ratings data and make business decisions
- Collaborative, strategic and open-minded.
- Superior oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to build solid relationships with key stakeholders and partners.
- You are creative and innovative. You have the next big idea for us.
- 5+ years of experience as a Program Director
- Prior experience successfully leading and managing a team
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is
required for positions in Quebec.