About the Role: Corus Radio has an exciting opportunity for the paternity leave replacement position of Program Manager responsible for our 2 radio stations in the Cornwall market. Reporting to the Regional Program Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
· Daily management of the Programming and Production Departments in Cornwall: boom 101.9, and 104.5 Fresh Radio.
· Direct responsibility for ratings growth of the 2 FM radio stations
· Implementation of detailed strategic and operating plans
· Development and mentorship of direct reports and on-air talent
· Collaboration with the Regional Program Director to implement broad strategic initiatives at both the market and station level
· Representation of Corus in the Cornwall community
Skills and Qualifications Required:
· Direct experience in successfully leading and managing the Programming department and Operations at radio stations
· Experience in coaching and directing on-air talent
· A demonstrated understanding of the integration of radio and online as parts of a multi-platform brand
· An understanding of organizational behaviour
· Candor and openness
· Integrity, respect, and trust
· Public visibility
· Team leader
· Innovative thinker
· Collaborative team player
· Why Corus? Corus is a driving force in the media industry with a diverse portfolio of strong brands that entertain and inform audiences through great storytelling and compelling content, reaching millions of people around the world every day. We have a passionate drive to connect with the world around us: to express, to share, to be part of people's lives. Walk around our offices, our stations, our studios across the country and you'll feel it. You'll see it in action. You'll see it in the open communication and the approachability of our people. You'll see it in our care for quality work and the interest in new, creative solutions. You'll see it in how we work with external partners, and how we care about our communities. These are all core to the values we commit to living each and every day - Win Together, Think Beyond, Make It Happen, Learn Every Day, Show We Care. Our values describe what makes us pretty unique - and amazing - place to work. At Corus we value and actively involve the full range of what makes people unique in order to create a strong and innovative company where amazing people thrive. A company where people have the full opportunity to show their unique value and develop their potential. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, people of colour, people with disabilities, people from all gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to Apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. https://can60.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/corusent/Site/CORUS/JobApplication?postingid=4623
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.