Stingray Radio – Toronto, Ontario
Promotions Assistant (Part-Time)
Do you get a thrill out of making someone’s day? Ready to take the next step in your radio career in Canada’s largest radio market? If you join the team at Stingray Radio Toronto, you are joining a collaborative, creative and energetic group of staff on Toronto’s #1 station boom 97.3 and the All-New 93.5 Today Radio!
We have an immediate opening for a part-time Promotions Assistant based out of studios in beautiful midtown Toronto (with gorgeous panoramic views of the city!).
Are you ready to…
● Make our listeners day by awarding incredible prizesand experiences?
● Flex your creativity with stellar social media content?
● Deliver best-in-class customer service to our listeners and clients?
● Champion client remote broadcasts?
● Be the life of the party at station events?
● Demonstrate your impeccable attention to detail by drafting winner prize releases, contest rules and promotional proposals?
● Apply what you have learned through previous Street team experience and post-secondary education (Radio, Broadcasting or Marketing) to make our brands shine?
● Have a ton of FUN?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
2. Send us your resume with references to: John Downey – National Director of Marketing & Promotions – email@example.com
Hours of Work: 15-20 hours per week (Primarily weekdays during business hours & occasional evenings / weekends for station events or remote broadcasts)
Compensation: $19.00 per hour
Submissions deadline: August 18, 2023
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of racialized groups are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.