Posting Date: June 8th, 2021
Closing Date: June 22nd, 2021
Position: Promotions Coordinator
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
· Assist in planning, organizing and implementation of promotions and contests
· Ensure visibility and understanding of the stations’ brand in the community
· Co-ordinate, execute, attend & oversee station promotions and on-site events
· Monitor station websites/social networking sites ensuring accurate and current information
· Schedule station contesting and manage prize inventory
· Write & produce multi-media promotional material for all manner of radio programs (contests, news, movies, media campaigns, PSA’s, media releases)
· Maintain station vehicles & imaging tools ( eg signage, clothing, station games)
· Attend sales, programming and promotions meetings as required
· Related duties and projects as assigned
· Post- secondary education or equivalency in Marketing/Public Relations or Radio Program would be an asset
· Experience in promotions and or in radio
· Detail oriented with strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (written, oral).
· Ability to think creatively, conceptualize ideas and find opportunities
· Ability to work under pressure, handle associated stress and react quickly and accurately to daily deadlines within a collaborative atmosphere
· Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision as part of a team
· Strong computer skills with full knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Strong knowledge of internet &social networking platforms (eg Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
· Valid driver’s license required.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by forwarding a current resume in confidence to:
Bell Media Atlantic based interested candidates please apply directly to Matt Cleveland
Bell Canada has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.