Position: Promotions Coordinator
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Durham Radio Inc. (DRI)/Hamilton, ON is seeking a creative individual to join our team as Promotions Coordinator. In this role, the successful candidate will participate in the development, organization and execution of promotions for three (3) stations including live events (some evenings and weekends), contesting, on-air and marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
▪ create client-focused promotional proposals
▪ execute station events and on-site promotions (includes signage, tech gear, vehicles)
▪ proactively engage listeners, clients and the public at community and station events
▪ create and maintain content for website
▪ maintain contesting software
▪ maintain and update social media accounts
▪ source, inventory and manage promo items
▪ oversee vehicles, signage, and equipment
▪ related administrative responsibilities
▪ experience in Radio Promotions, communication and/or event planning
▪ proper grammar, strong written and verbal communication abilities
▪ superior organizational skills and attention to detail
▪ good leadership qualities
▪ excellent Customer Service including professional and articulate communication with staff, clients and the public over the phone, in person and via email
▪ some experience with Photoshop, MailChimp, Joomla, and Hootsuite
▪ ability to work closely and smoothly with Programming and Sales teams
▪ proven competency with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
▪ valid Ontario Class G driver’s license and a clean driving record
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume for consideration.
Kindly submit interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Durham Radio Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.