Stingray Radio – Kamloops, BC
Promotions Coordinator/Office Admin
Stingray Radio Kamloops is on the hunt for a Promotions Coordinator/Office Admin. Could it be you?
Kamloops is located along the beautiful shores of the Thompson River surrounded by some of the best golf courses and scenery in Canada. If you love the outdoors this area is also perfect for you with hiking and ski hills right in your backyard.
What we’re looking for is:
• Coordination of promotional, sales and programming campaigns
• Manage and maintain promotional prizes and oversee the winner fulfillment process
• Organizing station events (i.e., trips, grand prize giveaways, movie premieres)
• On-site activations (i.e., concerts, trade shows, on-air cut ins, live broadcasts, community events)
• Oversee the hiring, coaching and supervision of brand ambassadors
• Attend and participate in weekly meetings and brainstorms
• Creating wrap up reports for station events, promotions and campaigns
• Assist in maintaining station websites and social media as required
• Overseeing station vehicle maintenance
• Answering phones and administrative duties
• Extremely detail oriented and strong problem-solving skills
• Strong writing, power-point, photo-shop, and oral presentation skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
• Minimum 1 year of broadcast and/or radio promotions experience
• Valid driver’s license
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
• Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
• And then send us your resume at email@example.com
Submissions deadline: September 10, 2021
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.