Job Title: Promotions Coordinator, Bell Media, Non mgmt
Req Id: 317675
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Promotions Coordinator, Bell Media, Non mgmt
Job Status: Regular, Full-time
Location: 25 Ontario Street, Orillia, ON.
Salary: commensurate with qualifications and experience
Looking for a creative and enthusiastic individual with exceptional communication skills to support our promotions department. If you consider yourself and extremely organized team player with an imagination, then this is an incredible opportunity for you to live and work in Cottage Country.
• Responsible for protecting brand integrity through all marketing/promotions/events
• Preparing and executing weekly contest and promotional elements
• Manage and maintain contest prizing and communication with winners
• Assist in support of station website and social media content across various platforms
• Assisting with the coordination and execution of promotions both on air and online
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with external service providers, partners and clients
• Identify opportunities for the development of our radio and television visibility within the community
• Writing and creating promotional proposals and preparing wrap up reports for larger scale promotions
• Co-ordinate staff for station promotions and appearances
• Contributing to a positive workplace environment
• Other duties as assigned
• 1-2 years’ experience in radio, marketing/branding, community relations and/or event planning
• Positive and proactive team player with a willingness to go above and beyond
• Extremely organized, result-orientated, self-starter with a solid grasp on customer service
• Ability to create unique promotional opportunities for target audience
• Strong understanding of social media platforms and their policies/procedures associated with them
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• The ability to work independently, yet be a strong team player
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
• Flexible schedule with availability on weekends and evenings, as required with occasional travel
• Must be able to safely lift 50 pounds
• Valid G License
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Non Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Position Level: Non Management Job Location: Orillia || Canada : Ontario : Barrie || Canada : Ontario : Midland || Canada : Ontario : Orillia Contact Name: Christian Regolf Application Deadline: 09/15/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role: https://bit.ly/3zFgymC
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Please note that you may be required to submit your current Performance Review rating to the hiring leader during the recruitment process.
Created: Canada, ON, Orillia