POSITION:Promotions Coordinator – Peterborough ON
POSTING DATE:September 27, 2022CLOSING DATE:October 17, 2022
Full Time AND Maternity Leave opportunity available.
The search is on for a superstar Promotions Coordinator to assist in creating branded content and executing multi-platform promotions for our radio stations in Peterborough & Lindsay. We are searching for an enthusiastic and innovative professional, who can elevate our promotions and digital offerings. Reporting to the Regional Promotions Director, this position is ideally suited for a highly organized and forward thinking individual. Love media, music and connecting with our audience on-air, online and street level!
• Develop and execute on-air, digital and social media promotions to maximize ratings and revenue.
• Work closely with Programming, Digital, Sales and our Clients to develop and execute all promotional needs.
• Assist in hiring, training, managing and assigning part-time Street Team staff.
• Oversee prize fulfilment, providing incredible customer service and ensuring proper company protocols are maintained
• Develop and present proposals, promotional announcements and digital content.
• Develop, maintain and grow strong internal and external customer relations, including clients and community partners.
• Attend all major station promotions and client promotions as required or assigned.
• Attend and participate in weekly meetings as required.
• Administrative duties as needed.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Post-secondary education in Sales or Marketing, or a related field.
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a sales/marketing related field in a similar size market, with a proven track record of achievement.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong understanding of social media platforms and best practices.
• Demonstrated success in handling a deadline driven workday in where multi-tasking is the norm. Experience and comfort speaking directly to external clients.
• Recognize that radio is a 24/7 medium and is willing to step outside of the traditional 9 to 5.
• Must possess a valid G Class driver’s licence.
• Strong computer and photo/video editing skills an asset, including experience with Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
• Excellent knowledge of Peterborough & Lindsay and our radio brands an asset.
Bell is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit resume and cover letter:
Jason Almeida, Regional Promotions Director