Promotions Coordinator & Receptionist
Pattison Media Ltd. is looking for a Promotions Coordinator & Receptionist to join the team at 101.5 Today Radio and Wild 95.3 in Calgary! If you are an outgoing, driven & high energy individual,creative & a PRO at social media, and love being around people &learning new skills, this is the place for you!
This is a Full-time, Monday to Friday, 7am-4pm position, with occasional evenings and weekends. In this role you will be supporting Station Promotions & Office Operations and will be reporting to the Promotions Director & Program Director. Some light traveling isrequired (Calgary & Area).
• Covering front desk/reception, greeting guests, giving out prizes, making and taking calls & answering texts that come into the radio station
• Maintaining and ordering stock/office supplies
• Developing and executing/implementing station and sales-driven promotions, contests, and events
• Managing calendars of station inventory (Promos, liners, sweepers, PSAs, etc.)
• Creating, editing and managing the station’s promotional marketing and advertising materials (i.e. signage, station equipment, station vehicles, prizing etc.)
• Street Team coordination including training and scheduling for on-site appearances (remotes, events, payroll etc.)
• Creating wrap reports of station and sales-based events and promotions
• Managing Stations social media
• Assisting in web management
• Must be willing to work flexible hours (evenings and weekends when needed)
• Punctual and detail orientated
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Team player with a positive attitude and the ability to work well under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
• Experience and knowledge of posting to various social media platforms
• Must hold a valid Alberta full Class 5 drivers license and provide a driver's abstract
• Responsible, reliable, trustworthy, and able to maintain confidential and sensitive information
• Graphic design experience
Please send your Resume and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form by July 15th, 2022, to:
*Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential*
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.