Position: (Full Time) Promotions Coordinator
Reports to: Promotions and Marketing Director
Station(s) 620 CKRM / 104.9 the WOLF / play92
Application Deadline: September 23rd, 2022
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please
Have you always wanted to have so much fun at work that you forget it a job? Do you love helping come up with fun ideas; than working with a team to make them happen? Then this is the gig for you!
Harvard Media Regina, home of 620 CKRM, 104.9 the WOLF and play92, is looking for a Promotions Coordinator. We’ve got three extremely busy radio stations and we need your help executing compelling contests and exciting events, that build our brands, engage our listeners, and benefit our clients
Are you up for the challenge? You’ll work in a fun, fast-paced environment where no two days are the same, with a team and a company that want to see you learn and grow. Sound good? Send us your resume.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Assist the Promotions / Marketing Director in the development, preparation and execution of programming and sales promotions.
Oversee training, scheduling, and coordinating requirements for the external activities of the Promotions street team
Attend station and designated client promotions as needed
Maintain station signage, equipment, supplies, vehicles and related documentation
Assist in maintaining updates on website, newsletters & social media
Assist in creating captivating videos for on-line content
Other duties as assigned by the Promotions & Marketing Director
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
Strong computer skills using Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel & Word
Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and video editing software experience is an asset
Keen problem-solver with ability to act quickly and accurately
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Creative, dynamic, energetic, and accountable
Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and passion to succeed with an eagerness to learn new skills
· Minimum 2 years of experience in Radio Promotions would be a definite asset, or related experience that demonstrates the necessary skills and abilities for this position
· Must have high attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills
· The skills necessary to update station websites, newsletters and social media and willingness to learn.
· Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision
· Must be willing to work flexible hours. Weekend and evening hours will be required for station events and promotions
· Must hold a valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driving record and provide a driver’s abstract
· Must be eligible for coverage under Harvard’s Insurance Plan
· A love for getting out in the community and meeting and greeting our listeners first-hand
Please send your resume, cover letter and whatever else you think will get you the job to:
Program Director – 104.9 the WOLF & play92
Harvard Media Regina
Please put “Promotions Coordinator” in your subject title.
Harvard Media values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity