, Bell Media
Req Id: 316092
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Job title: Promotions Coordinator, Bell Media
Job status: Regular- Full Time
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Location: 1445 Pembina Highway, Winnipeg, MB
Hours: 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday
• Assist in the planning and execution of promotions and contests to maximize ratings and revenue opportunities
• Schedule and maintain on-air/digital promotion assets and inventory
• Organize station promotion/sales events as required or assigned
• Coordinate part-time promotional staff (street team) as needed
• Work with programming/sales/clients to create and execute all promotion & contesting including rules and regulations
• Oversee contest winner follow-up and record keeping to ensure proper company protocols are maintained
• Collaborate with CTV Winnipeg to maximize market opportunities
• Contribute to and monitor daily posts and engagement of station’s digital content & social media channels
• Assist Program Director and on air hosts with programming initiatives
• Participate in weekly promotion meetings as required
• Other duties as assigned by Promotions and Program Director for Bell Media
• Post-secondary education with marketing/media focus
• Previous Radio Promotions experience an asset- not essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
• Self-motivated team player with the ability to work well under minimal supervision
• Valid class 5 driver’s licence.
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust work hours depending on deadlines
• Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) – Photoshop and web design experience an additional asset
• Solid knowledge of all social media platforms
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Manitoba : Winnipeg Application Deadline: 08/31/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, MB, Winnipeg