Position: (Full Time)
Reports to: Program Director
Station(s) Mix 103.7 FM/100.5 Cruz FM
Location: Fort McMurray
Application Deadline: April 23rd, 2021
Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted and no phone calls please
Fort McMurray is a dynamic, high energy and hard-working town that’s ever-changing. We need a dynamic, high energy and hard-working Promotions Director to help us continue what we do best; connect with our community.
We need someone fun and creative enough to come up with amazing station promotions and events plus, organized and disciplined enough to execute them properly.
If you love being a part of a great community and want to work behind the scenes but are also not afraid of a little limelight, then this is the gig for you.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Work closely with the programming and sales to develop brand focused promotion and marketing strategies.
· Assist in establishing and working within an annual promotional budget
· Create and execute on-air and online promotions and contesting
· Create, coordinate and execute station events
· Oversee and update station web site and social media content
· Manage prize inventory and Promotional/PSA airtime inventory
· Other duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
· Creative and can think outside the box enough to not say the term ‘think outside the box’
· Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
· Strong leadership skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point and bonus points if you’ve worked with either RadioPromoHub and/or SoCast
· Internet and social media savvy
· Graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) skills a definite asset
· On-air experience & technical knowledge (broadcast equipment) an asset
· Previous or current experience in a Promotions department
· A positive, creative and innovative attitude
· A self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
· Valid driver's license (provide a current drivers abstract)
· A love for getting out in the community and meeting and greeting our listeners first-hand
Please send your resume, cover letter and whatever else you think will get you the job to:
Harvard Broadcasting Fort McMurray
Please put “Promotions Director” in your subject title.
Harvard Broadcasting Inc. values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity