104.7 The Lizard & 103.1 Beach Radio are looking for a Promotions pro and Social Media savant to join the Pattison Media Okanagan team! Are you an organized, outgoing, and driven person who loves creativity? Do you understand how social media can used to the benefit of radio?
We are looking for someone to lead our Promotions Department at 104.7 The Lizard, 103.1 Beach Radio, and 107.5 Beach Radio (Vernon), reporting to the Program Director.
• Develop and execute station and sales driven promotions andcontests
• Schedule promotional campaigns and prizing
• Coordinate and implement events
• Schedule digital advertising campaigns
• Creation and management of social media campaigns
• Management of social media channels
• Producing sales reports
• Administrative duties as assigned
• Assist with website management
• Correspond with charitable organizations
• Promotional or marketing background preferred
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Creative, fun, and positive!
• Experience with social media platforms in a professional setting
• Computer skills. Must be fluent with Microsoft Office. Adobe Photoshop knowledge considered an asset
• Valid driver’s license required
You can apply online at www.pattisonmedia.com/careers or send your Resume and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID by June 24th, 2022, to:
*Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential*
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.