Prince George, BC
Pattison Media Ltd. is looking for a Promotions Director to join the Prince George team at 99.3 REWIND Radio, 101.3 The River, CKPG TV and CKPGToday.ca. If you are an outgoing, driven,and high energy individual, creative & a PRO at social media, LOVE being around people and learning new things, Prince George is your next career stop!
This position is a full-time member of the Prince George management team. The position reports to the Radio Program Director and includes Monday to Friday hours with the occasional need for support during evenings and weekends as you support the goals of the promo department.
• Developing and executing/implementing station and sales-driven promotions, contests, and events
• Schedule promotional campaigns and manage prizing
• Creation and management of social media campaigns/channels
• Administrative duties as assigned
• Assist with website management
• Correspond with charitable organizations
• Managing calendars of station inventory (Promos, liners, sweepers, PSAs, etc.)
• Creating, editing and managing the station’s promotional marketing and advertising materials (i.e. signage, station equipment, station vehicles, prizing etc.)
• FunChaser coordination including training and scheduling for on-site appearances (remotes, events, payroll etc.)
• Creating wrap reports of station and sales-based events and promotions
• Promotional or marketing background preferred
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience with social media platforms in a professional setting
• Valid driver’s license required
• Must be willing to work flexible hours (evenings and weekends when needed)
• Punctual and detail orientated
• Team player with a positive attitude and the ability to work well under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
• Responsible, reliable, trustworthy, and able to maintain confidential and sensitive information
• Computer skills: Must be fluent with Microsoft Office. Experience with Second Street, Adobe Audition and Adobe Photoshop would be considered an asset.
You can apply online at www.pattisonmedia.com/careers or send your Resume and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form by October 7, 2022, to:
Radio Program Director
*Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential*
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self-identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.