Radio and Digital Account Manager
104.7 Heart FM is the most listened to station in Oxford County. We reach over 130,000 listeners weekly and Heartfm.ca gets more page views than any other local portal.
The population is growing, new home builds are way up, and new businesses are opening in the area each month. We are looking for the right person to add to our sales team.
• Grow revenue both on air and digital from existing accounts.
• Work with our creative team to develop effective marketing campaigns for our clients.
• Work with our programming and promotions team to enhance value to clients and create new revenue opportunities.• Always be prospecting for new businesses
• Working very closely with Accounts Receivables.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
• Prior radio or other media sales experience preferred.
• Prior sales experience in any industry required.
• High level of initiative/self-motivation.
• Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
• Experience delivering the highest level of customer service.
• Relocation to Woodstock or Oxford County required• Must have reliable vehicle and valid Ontario driver’s license
• Proficient with Microsoft products, and comfortable using on-line and cloud-based tools
We deliver exceptional results for our clients and help their businesses succeed. Southern Ontario is a great place to live, work and play and Woodstock is ranked as one of the best cities to live in, in Canada. If you are a team player with a great work ethic that loves the business, then we want to hear from you. Weoffer competitive compensation, training, and support. Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Radio Sales” in the subject line.
Byrnes Communications is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.