Radio Announcer, Content Creator, 98.5 Virgin, Bell Media
Job posting link: https://bit.ly/3e6LSmo
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Radio Announcer, Content creator, 98-5 Virgin, Bell Media
Location: 80 Patina Rise S.W., Calgary, AB.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Job Status : Regular Full Time
This position is only for the most interesting, engaging, creative personality who has a relentless pursuit to stand out above the sea of sameness and create compelling and engaging content for our target audience and community on all platforms. This isn’t about likes or followers it’s about how you connect to the audience and how bad you want to win.
• Execute a highly topical and fun daily on air show
• Consistently create relevant, relatable and compelling audio and video content to engage on all platforms, digital and social
• Deliver amazing customer service both internally with staff and externally with clients and listeners
• Represent the station and the brand with integrity
• Voice track when required
• You are fun, you are a pop culture junkie you are the most creative person you know!
• Nobody engages across multiple social media & digital platforms better than you do
• You realize show preparation is 24/7, but you also have an interesting life outside the studio
• Post-secondary education in Radio Broadcasting
• Working knowledge of a control room and experience in the operation of a broadcast console
• Excellent organization skills, and are a master of managing your time
• Self-motivated and show up to win every day
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Non Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Alberta, Calgary Application Deadline: 17/03/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at: email@example.com
Created: Canada, AB, Calgary
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.