Ottawa / Gatineau
We are CTN Ottawa, Canada’s #1 in traffic reporting services – and we are currently accepting applications for English and French radio traffic reporter(s). Part-time and parental leave positions available.
As a Traffic reporter with CTN, you will be part of a team of dedicated reporters watching road and traffic conditions, helping commuters get where they need to be!
What you will be doing:
- Constantly monitor multiple traffic information resources, always aware of any problems or delays on area roads
- Prepare and present engaging and informative traffic reports on driving conditions, delays, and closures on local radio stations
- Update internal traffic information databases
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- A Post-secondary education in broadcasting and/or journalism
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience on-air at a commercial radio (or TV) station. Experience in traffic and/or news reporting would be a definite asset.
- Understanding and experience with digital recording and editing software and other broadcast equipment
- Solid computer skills
- Dedication and Passion for broadcasting and news reporting
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
The Canadian Traffic Network is Canada’s largest provider of real-time traffic reporting content on over a hundred Radio stations across the country.
If you think this sounds like you – let us know. Send your resume and demo to: email@example.com