Radio Traffic Reporter(s)
We are CTN Calgary, Canada’s #1 in traffic reporting services – and we are currently accepting applications for our next radio traffic reporter(s), watching road and traffic conditions, helping commuters get where they need to be!
- Monitor and gather all information about traffic and road conditions using various information resources, including our traffic helicopter
- Prepare and present engaging and informative traffic reports to be delivered to local radio stations
- Update internal traffic information databases regularly
Successful candidates will have;
- A Post-secondary education in broadcasting and/or journalism
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience on-air at a commercial radio or TV station, experience in traffic and/or news reporting a definite asset
- Solid computer skills including knowledge of and experience with audio editing software and FTP uploading technology
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Valid driver’s license and/or reliable transportation
CTN provides traffic reporting and information for some of the top-rated radio and TV stations across Canada - and we offer competitive compensation for dedicated, talented and motivated individuals!
Currently both full-time and Part-time positions available. No phone calls please.
Please send your resume and demo right away:firstname.lastname@example.org.