Reporter/Anchor, 650 CKOM Saskatoon
You’re a news person looking to take the next step in your career. You want to be in a market where big stories happen, in a newsroom that can help you grow your career.
Rawlco Radio is a company that cares about your development, puts a high priority on coaching and growing people and offers great benefits.
We have a full-time, permanent position for a Reporter/Anchor at 650 CKOM in Saskatoon.
· Have a minimum of two years experience with strong reporting skills
· Be able to work on all platforms – radio, web and social media
· Be enterprising-able to develop your own stories
· Have excellent news judgement
· Ability to work quickly under deadlines as part of a news team
· Anchoring experience is an asset
· Have a valid driver’s licence.
News Talk Radio is Saskatchewan’s #1 news source when news breaks. On air and online.
Recognized for countless awards for - Breaking News, Best Newscast and Feature Reporting, among others.
Set along the beautiful South Saskatchewan River, Saskatoon is consistently rated one of Canada’s most liveable (and affordable) cities. This is a great place to live and work!
Rawlco Radio is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resumes and sound files to:
Sarah Mills, Provincial News Director