Pattison Media has a tremendous opportunity for you to take the next big step forward in your sales career! We are looking for a sales leader to join our team in Kamloops and Merritt heading our TV, Radio and Digital Sales Department and develop and grow their own account list.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who lives by our Pattison values of Integrity, Quality and Customer Satisfaction. We’re a growing and leading media company that respects our people and is firmly committed to growing our Wildly Talented Team!
• Work with the General Sales Manager to collaboratively lead and develop the sales department
• Actively retain and grow a full list of clients both on own list of accounts and station accounts, while building long term trust relationships
• Develop New Business
• Prepare and present client focused proposals
• Be well versed on business and industry trends
• Develop annual revenue budgets (Radio, T.V. and Digital)
• To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creatively driven sales process.
• Provide exceptional customer service to various Radio, TV and Digital clients
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of successful sales experience in the broadcast industry, preferably in both broadcast and selling digital
• Post-secondary education in broadcasting or media, business administration, advertising, or sales
• Competitive mindset with proven track record in new business development
• Experience with and understanding of digital sales and all supporting analytics
• Ability to think creatively, and drive for continuous improvement
• Realistic budgeting, forecasting and plan implementation skills
• Disciplined and productive approach to sales activity management
• Competence in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and particularly Excel
• Knowledge of WideOrbit an asset
• Previous Management experience an asset
Please send your resume, references and completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form by August 31st 2021 in confidence to:
General Manager/General Sales Manager
**Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.**
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.