Sales and Promotions Coordinator Summer Student – Ottawa
As the Sales and Promotions Coordinator Summer Student in Ottawa you will support the station’s sales, marketing, and promotions efforts through community appearances, social media and traditional marketing channels.
• Market and promote First Peoples Radio (FPR) stations through traditional methods and social media;
• Develop content for the station websites;
• Assist in overseeing and managing social media for FPR;
• Represent the station at various events across the region;
• Update the Magnet Mobile texting system for on air use and research;
• Collaborate with Sales on client promotions, and station events;
• Coordinate a variety of marketing, promotions and social media tasks;
• Seek out latest trends in social media and filter through;
• Create marketing plans and presentations for clients;
• Conduct customer needs analysis, and data entry;
• Provide weekly reports to the Sales Director.
• Secondary and post-secondary students aged 15 – 30 who were registered as full-time students during the preceding academic year and who intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year;
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills;
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge;
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels;
• Proficiency with Internet, E-mail and other business-related computer software is required;
• Experience with an Indigenous organization and culture is an asset;
• Knowledge of French or at least one Indigenous language would be an asset.
Please email your resume by 3 p.m. (EST), Thursday, June 2, 2022, to Matthew Bisson at- email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit, and Métis applicants to apply.
Please Note: During the Current COVID-19 environment-all interviews will be held via MS teams or teleconference.