Sales Summer Student - Toronto
As the Sales Summer Student in Toronto you will be responsible for assisting, developing, closing, and maintaining ELMNT-FM’s advertising accounts. Your opportunity will include supporting the team by contributing in generating revenue, through selling various advertising tools. Other duties may include the chance to contribute in preparing media schedules, production briefs, proposals, and all advertising and pricing documentation and sales reports.
· Assist in creating marketing plans and presentations for clients by conducting an analysis of customer needs;
· Assist with data entry;
· Create weekly reports to the Sales Director;
· Assist in being the face of ELMNT-FM;
· Contribute in cold-calling and prospecting, to quickly build professional relationships.
Your accomplishments and experience include:
· As this position is funded thru the Canada Summer Jobs program the following requirements must be met; Secondary and post-secondary students aged 15 – 30 who were registered as full-time students during the preceding academic year and who intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year;
· A keen eye for the details, strong computer skills;
· Solid time management skills as you’ll need to meet a variety of set deadlines;
· Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
Your new opportunity awaits! Please email your resume by 3 p.m. (EST), Friday, June 11, 2021 to
Andrew Johnson at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit, and Métis applicants to apply.
Please Note: During the Current COVID-19 environment-all interviews will be held via MS teams or teleconference.