Stingray Radio – Toronto, Ontario
Senior Imaging Director
93.5 Today Radio and boom 97.3 Toronto are looking for an outstanding Senior Imaging Director to join the Stingray Toronto team! You’ll work closely with some of Canada’s premiere radio talent in a company that is dedicated to innovation and creativity! Along with Today Radio and boom, you’ll also be managing/producing the imaging for Stingray’s Classic Hits stations. Are you the person we’re looking for?
● You are a talented producer with major market experience who has a genuine passion for creating compelling imaging.
● You bring your creative talents to collaboration sessions – you believe we accomplish our best work when we work together.
● You have an outstanding attitude and contribute to station culture in the studio and in the hallways!
● You love the adrenaline rush of a spur-of-the-moment project and react swiftly and with style.
● You’re extremely detail oriented, organized, a problem solver, a demon for deadlines, and proud of your ability to manage a high-volume workload.
● You are proficient with Pro Tools, Wide Orbit, Adobe Audition, VoxPro, Microsoft Teams.
● You take pride in contributing to other Stingray stations with your production skills.
If you said “that’s me” to six or more of the points above:
● Send us your production demo – we want to hear your best imaging work.
● Attach your resume with references. Sell yourself!
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
1. Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: https://forms.office.com/r/BkkZVEeMAS
2. And then send your resume to: Crosby McWilliam, Program Director 93.5 Today Radio, Toronto. firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: January 31, 2024
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of racialized groups are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.