Position Title: Senior Producer/Editor Manager: Tom Lister
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours/week Location: Calgary & Lethbridge, AB Projected Start Date: June 15, 2022
Miracle Channel is growing! We are looking for a Senior Producer/Editor to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for producing and editing in-house productions, including episodic programs, commercials, special productions, and made-to-order video projects. Studio production may be a part of this role’s duties as required.
• Creating, updating, proofing workflows for various multimedia projects.
• Develops schedules and coordinates productions.
• Oversee and be directly involved in production process including writing, editing, audio, and delivery.
• Consistently meet project timelines
• Collaborate closely with team members & clients.
• Manage and organize created content
Qualifications & Skills:
• 3-5 years of industry experience.
• Advanced knowledge with Adobe Creative Cloud software; specifically, Premiere Pro, Audition, After Effects.
• Comfortable working on both Apple and Windows platforms.
• Effective organizational and multitasking skills, working independently with aggressive deadlines and multiple concurrent projects.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Positive attitude with great communication and team skills.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the job, please apply with resume, cover letter, and portfolio showcasing your work to email@example.com by May 27, 2022.