Social Media and Digital Content Coordinator – The Beat 92.5
Maternity leave replacement - Full-time
Montreal’s 92.5 The Beat, a Cogeco Media station, has an exciting temporary full-time (12 months) opportunity for a Social Media and Digital Content Coordinator. Reporting to the Assistant Director of Digital Content, the chosen candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
● Work closely with the Assistant Director of Digital Content, programming services as well as the station’s promotion department by suggesting content to create a significant and exciting online experience for our audiences;
● Manage content according to the requests received by the Assistant Director of Digital Content;
● Coordinate and create original content such as: articles, slideshows, videos, visuals, newsletters for The Beat 92.5 website as well as for all social digital platforms linked to the station;
● Write various texts to feed the different sections of the site;
● Update the music countdown daily;
● Manage daily updates of the Thebeat925.ca website and the social media platforms of the station and ensure its content is engaging and relevant at all times;
● Moderate social media platforms;
● Update the social media content calendar;
● Manage Facebook/Instagram advertising campaigns in collaboration with the promotions department;
● Ensure that the content is written in impeccable English;
● Provide the necessary support to Announcers in the implementation of various social & web strategies;
● Create statistical reports and analyze the content’s quality and efficiency;
● Work with digital/video editing software and develop content according to the guidelines of the station’s graphic standards;
● Edit and produce web-related video/visual content;
● Keep up to date on new trends, industry news, pop culture, and relevant innovations in technology and social media content;
● Perform any other duties related to the position.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
● College or university degree in interactive marketing, multimedia, communication or related field.
● Three (3) years’ experience in managing digital content and social media. Experience in media is considered an asset.
● Excellent knowledge of the Montreal Anglophone culture, digital marketing, web and social media communication tools.
● Organized individual; self-motivated and able to multitask and manage time efficiently.
● Sociable team player.
● Creative and ‘out of the box’ thinker.
● Good knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.).
● Knowledge in graphic design and video editing (Adobe Social Suite).
● Knowledge of HTML.
● Solid knowledge and experience in social networks.
● Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written, and working knowledge of French.
Interested applicants are invited to apply prior to February 22nd 2021 on the following link: